Warehouse Representative (Shipping/Receiving): Full Time
The duties for a Warehouse Representative will include but are not limited to:
1) Pick orders accurately and efficiently for Mail Order and Will Call.
2) Interact with customers picking up orders in Will call, double checking orders, etc.
3) Pack orders carefully for UPS and USPS shipments.
4) Stock warehouse
5) Clean and organize warehouse and picking and packing areas.
6) Operating standard warehouse equipment: pallet jack, forklift, etc.
7) Perform other duties as requested.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Language ability: ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees.
Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
If you're interested in this position and have a positive attitude, strong attention to detail and a superior work ethic, we want to hear from you. Please submit a resume along with a cover letter to explain your interest in the position and relevant experience.