Ruhl Bee Supply/Brushy Mountain Bee Farm is looking for new team members for our new location in Wilsonville, Oregon. Full-time position available starting in late summer/early fall.
Customer Service Representative:
Provide customers with superior service both in person at the retail store and when assisting by phone or email. Ideal candidate will have some knowledge of bees and beekeeping and an eagerness to develop knowledge of the industry and products.
The duties for a CSR will include but are not limited to:
1) Answer multi-line telephone and greet customer in professional manner. Assist with orders, answer inquiries, provide quotes, complete appropriate paperwork for orders made online/fax/phone, print pick tickets, process payments, communicate with customers by email.
2) Retail store duties: provide information and help customers select product, operate cash register, stocking and maintaining displays, keeping store tidy.
3) General clerical duties: opening and distributing mail, photocopying, preparing account statements, retrieving files and documents, send/receive faxes, proofread documents, print labels, keep office area neat and professional
4) Monitor accounts receivable for delinquency and initiate collection activity when necessary
5) Receive and respond to inquiries and complaints via telephone, mail or in person and process information in an efficient manner
The duties for a Warehouse Representative will include but are not limited to:
1) Pick orders accurately and efficiently for mail order and will call orders.
2) Pack orders carefully for UPS and USPS shipments.
3) Stock warehouse
4) Clean and organize warehouse and picking and packing areas.
5) Perform other related duties as assigned.
The main duties for a Warehouse/Receiving lead are to oversee the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
1) Receives and inventories incoming shipments, puts product in appropriate location
2) Loads and unloads truck shipments
3) Helps manage inventory: reporting discrepancies, forecasting inventory needs
4) Maintains order, cleanliness and safety in Warehouse
5) Operate all necessary warehouse equipment: Forklift (certification required), pallet jack, hand truck
If you’re interested in any of these positions, please submit a resume along with a cover letter to explain your interest in the position and relevant experience.